Enjoy your music as usual and answer your mobile phone at the same time !!!
Unlike the normal product only being used in the quiet environment, EarCall can be used in the environment with the noise around you.
So to speak, you can use EarCall in the subway, automobile, bus, convention centre and you can deliver your sharp voice only.
Even in the noisy environment, the audio can be clearly delivered.
Stereo Wireless Headset using Bluetooth technology.
What is the Bluetooth? The Bluetooth Wireless Technology is a short-range radio technology, Bluetooth wireless technology makes it possible to transmit signals over short distance about 10M between mobile phone, computers and other devices implemented with Bluetooth function.
From the Bluetooth Main device (Mobile phone embedded with Bluetooth Stereo and MP3 function, PDA, DMB Phone and so on), ED8800 can transmit the music and communication signals. When you get the phone call while hearing the musict ransmitted from Mobile Phone, the music is stopped and the ringing is coming out. At the moment, with the call button touch of the ED8800 headset, the call is connected automatically.
After hanging up the call the Music mode is returned automatically.
One-touch call button-Redial the last phone call number
Comfortable for the long time use
Supported Profiles : Handsfree Profile, Headset Profile
Voice Announcing for Incoming Phone Number
Digital Noise & Echo Suppression System
Full Two Ways (Duplex) Conversation
Talking Time : 6 hours
Standby Time : 200 hours
Music play and talking possible up to 10 meters
Modern & Elegant Design
Provides the best sound clarity with little or no distortion.
(Superior Sound Quality)
< Specifications >
Frequancy : Bluetooth Range (2.402~2.480MHz)
Chennel : 79Ch (1MHz Spacing)
Battery : Li-Polymer 4.2V / 220mAh
Output Power : DC5V, 330mAh
Operating temperature : -10?~60?
Adapter Capacity : In Put:AC100~220V 50~60Hz, Out Put:DC5V 330mAh
Talking Time : 5 hours (Min. 4hours, Max. 6hours)
Standby Time : 200hours(Min. 190hours, Max. 220hours)
Talking sensitivity : +3dBm / -80dBm
Radio Coverage 3~5M(Min Range), 10M(Max Range)
Size/Weight : 28 X 66 X 18 mm /28 g
Bluetooth profile supported : V 1.2 compliant , A/V, H/F, H/S
Compatibility : This unit is compatible with most Bluetooth equipped cellular phones including Motorola, Sony Ericsson and Nokia, Samsung, LG, Etc. (Most MP3 Bluetooth enabled phones)
< How to Use >
Please use Ear-Call after fully charging a power if the key does not become ON since through the distribution channel the battery power can be all worn out.
>> Headset Power-On and Power-Off
1. Power-On : Press the call button long until you hear the signal sound. The power is On with
LED light on and with "Do Re Mi Pa Sol La Si Do" signal sound.
2. Power-Off : Press the call button long until you hear the signal sound. The power is Off with
LED light off and with "Do Re Mi Pa Sol La Si Do" signal sound.
>> Pairing Headset Registration
1. To use the Headset with other Bluetooth device, the registration process should be through.
2. Pairing is the wireless link between two devices and once registered device does not need to
register next connection time
3. There are two kinds of registration stand-by conditions. After purchasing the headset, if you
power on, the LED starts to blink green color consecutively. And if you press the call (+)upward or (-)downward 4 seconds, the LED starts to blink continuously with the sound of
Di Di Ding
4. Please register the Headset referring to the Bluetooth mobile phone.
5. After selecting the Bluetooth manual of the Bluetooth mobile phone, the followings are displayed
on the screen like Bluetooth mode setting-Confirm-Other device registration-Confirm.
Press the confirm button to select one among Headset, Hands-free, Stereo Headset, then the
mobile phone is searching the Bluetooth device. Depending on the mobile phone model, the
mobile phone registers "ED-8800" after 5 ~ 7 seconds and ADDR is formed. Press the OK button
and input password NETQUOTEVAR:0000 in the password windows, then the Bluetooth mark is created after
5 ~6 seconds.
6. After the registration finish, the green LED starts to blink twice at the intervals of 5 seconds. The
Bluetooth mark is displayed on the mobile phone LCD windows at the registration completion.
7. If the LED starts to blink twice at the intervals of 5 seconds, the pairing is successfully done.
If the LED starts to blink consecutively for scores of seconds, please try again after power off the
headset and mobile phone simultaneously.
8. According to the mobile phone model, if the pairing is blocked please try again.
9. After the device registration, if the connection is broken at the power-off, and also if mobile
phone does not recognize the headset, please press the call button rightward or leftward
slightly and the mobile phone is connected at Headset (H/S) and Hands-free (H/F)
profile. While using at Stereo (A/V) profile with mobile phone, when Stereo profile is not
recognized, press the button shortly (0.5 seconds), the Stereo profile is again connected.
10. Per the Bluetooth mobile phone model, the headset is automatically connected after the
pairing process. Then the Green LED starts to blink twice consecutively at the intervals of
>> Playing the music
The Stereo Headset should be connected before using. The headset can work within 10M distance with the Bluetooth mobile phone for music.
1. Please make sure that the headset has already been paired with the Bluetooth mobile
phone on Stereo Headset profile.
2. The call button has the multiple functions for play/move forward and next/pause/stop.
When you listen to the music, press the call button shortly and music plays.
3. In the pairing status, if you press the button shortly the MP3 music is played.
While music is playing, if you press the button the music is paused. Once again you press the
button, the music is played again. While playing the music, if you press the button leftward, the
previous music is played and rightward, the next music is played.
If you press the button again, the music is stopped.
* In the stop status, if you press the button longer, the mobile phone moves to the initial mode.
4. The music control key is the same as normal MP3 player key.
5. Per Bluetooth mobile phone model, the use can be different. Please refer to the
Bluetooth mobile phone user's manual
>> Making a call
For redial function, you have to press the call button twice at the intervals of 0.5 seconds.
For making call you need to press the mobile phone dial and then use the headset. The headset can work within 10M distance with the Bluetooth mobile phone for the call.
1. After checking the calling connection sound, if you press the mobile phone call nutton with the
calling number, you can hear the calling sound at the earphone at the slight touch of headset
2. The mobile phone supporting the auto call switch function make the call switch to the headset
Redial: Not in the voice play mode, press the call button Redial: Not in the voice play mode,
press the call button phone, the call connection is automatically reached without last
call list shown on the mobile phone screen)
>> Making the call with voice
1. Press the call button longer leftward or rightward.
2. When the mobile phone speaker says tell the name after beep sound, you tell the name and
then the voice call is made. (The mobile phone should already have the name list and the
mobile phone should support the handsfree and voice reconition function)
>> Receiving the call
Press slightly the call button of the headset rightward or leftward to receive the call.
>> Call rejection
Press the call button long. (This function is possible when headset and mobile phone support the hands-free profile and mobile phone supports the call rejection)
>> Call switch
While talking on the headset, if you press the mobile phone call button, the call mode is changed to the mobile phone and press again changed to headset. On the other hand, when you want to talk on the headset from phone, press the headset call button leftward or rightward, then the call mode is moved to the headset.
>> Volume control
During the call, using the headset call button (+)(-) the sound volume can be controlled.
1. Up(+) : increasing the sound up
2. Down(-) : Decreasing the sound down
>> Ring off
1. To hang up the phone, press the call button one time.
[If the counter part hangs up before] - Automatically ring off.
2. If you want to hang up the phone, please touch the call button slightly.
< Package contents >
1. Bluetooth Stereo Headset
2. Ear phone
3. USB Cable
This product is available in the U.K. from June 2006.